We offer 1-year warranty covering manufacturing defects and material faults (for details, please see below section Defective and Damaged Products). We will only replace but not refund the product (same colour) at our discretion if it is determined to be defective or faulty.
How to claim your warranty?
1) If you purchase on this website (www.retopro.co):
If the product is found defective or damaged within 1-year* of receiving the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your order no. and photos a/o videos illustrating the defect when emailing us. You may be entitled to a free exchange of the same item but not a refund of money. For exchange policy, please see below section Exchanges.
2) If you purchase at any other outlets^:
Within 30 days
If you encounter any issues with the product within 30 days*, please contact the outlet where you purchased it from. They shall handle your warranty claim based on their store policy.
After 30 days but within 1 year
If the product is found defective or damaged after the initial 30-day period but within 1 year* of purchase, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Please send us your purchase receipt and photos a/o videos illustrating the defect. You may be entitled to a free exchange of the same item but not a refund of money. For exchange policy, please see below section Exchanges.
*Start date refers to the date of receipt of the product.
^Other outlet refers to our Amazon store or any physical or online stores of our official authorized dealers.
Defective or Damaged Products
- Manufacturing defects
- Hardware (e.g. buckles, connectors) malfunctions
- Structural issues affecting the functionality of the product
Does Not Includes:
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches or dents.
- Damage caused by machine-washing the product.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, earthquake, electrical power problems, theft, or other external cause.
- Damage caused by abuse, misuse, mishandling, misplacement, or alteration of the product.
- Damage due to modifications or alterations made to the product.
- Damage caused by use with a third-party component or product.
- Damage to any cameras, equipment, or personal property used in conjunction with the product.
- Any issues resulting from a failure to follow the care and maintenance instructions provided.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace the product if it is confirmed to be defective or damaged. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to check if you are entitled for an exchange. Customers are required to return the defective unit, and they’re responsible for the return shipping fees. RETO Production Ltd. will not reimburse any return shipping fees. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
We do not accept cancellation and refund in any circumstance.
RETO Production Ltd. is not liable to any damage to the human body, clothing, equipment, data, etc., or loss due to falling when this product is installed or used. Scratches may occur on your equipment when being in contact with the metal parts of the Strap vigorously. Handle with care and at your own risk. Avoid using this product during extreme sports. Ensure the QD buckles, and O-Ring are installed correctly and secured tightly before use.
The Kodak and Ektar trademarks, Kodak logo and trade dress are used under license from Kodak.