1. How to use the Kodak Ektar H35 Half Frame Film Camera?
Read carefully the Kodak Ektar H35 Quick Start Guide (available in 12 languages) HERE.
2. How to load film into the Kodak Ektar H35?
Check out the tutorial HERE about how to load film into the Kodak Ektar H35.
3. Is it a MUST to scan the film in half frame format?
No. It could be scanned in either full frame (two half frame photos in one output) or half frame (each half frame photo in one output). Please let the lab know your preference prior to film processing.
4. Where can I process the films shot by Kodak Ektar H35?
Most of the local film labs. It is the exact same film development method as of the rest 35mm films. Please ask if the lab does half frame scanning if you'd like that.
5. Why the film won't stop advancing in the Kodak Ektar H35?
Make sure the film sprocket in the Kodak Ektar H35 is actually holding the film properly. Check out the tutorial HERE about how to load film.
6. Why are my photos of the Kodak Ektar H35 too dark?
The photos are underexposed and dark if you did not turn the flash on when shooting in a dim environment, or if you shot the object from too far. Please ensure you turn the flash on indoor and place your object at arm's length when shooting with the Kodak Ektar H35.
7. Why the film cannot be rewinded in the Kodak Ektar H35?
Make sure you press the Film Rewind Button at the bottom of the Kodak Ektar H35 before rewinding the film.
8. Why the battery drain so quickly even I do not use the Kodak Ektar H35 very often?
The battery drain quickly if you forget to turn the flash off when the Kodak Ektar H35 is not in use.
9. Is the Kodak Film Case waterproof?
The Kodak Film Case is NOT waterproof. Please avoid excessive heat and cold, and prevent contact with moisture. Keep it in a dry, cool place for better protection of films.
10. Do we ship worldwide?
We ship worldwide unless prohibited by our courier. Please check out our Shipping Policy HERE for more.
11. How can I cancel, return or replace my product?
We do not accept cancellation and refund in any circumstance. If the product is found defective within 30 days of receiving the product, customers can contact our Customer Services department for a replacement request. A replacement includes a free exchange of one unit but not a refund of money. Defective products do not refers to below:
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches or dents;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, misplacement, or alteration;
- Damage caused by fire, earthquake, electrical power problems, theft, or other external cause;
- Damage caused by operating the product outside of our published guidelines and/or with incompatible accessories or a third party device;
- The product that has been disassembled;
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
For more details, please see our Return Policy HERE.